We’re Stronger Together
We know that we’re stronger together, and that change takes the efforts of the entire community. The Center for Well-Being strategically partners with local hospitals, community clinics, schools, government, and other nonprofits to amplify our collective impact to reduce health disparities in the communities we serve. Additionally, the Center plays a key role in several multi-sector initiatives to advance health equity in Sonoma County and beyond.
Coalitions & Collaborations
- Committee for Healthcare Improvement (CHI)
- Community Partner Connections
- Coordinated Outreach Collaborative (COC)
- COVID-19 Health Equity Group
- Equity in Education Initiative (EIEI)
- Health Action
- Hearts of Sonoma County
- Hearts of Sonoma County Leadership
- Los Cien
- Redwood Community Health Coalition (RCHC)
- RCHC Health Equity Leadership Council
- Santa Rosa Violence Prevention Partnership
- Sonoma Connect | Sonoma Unidos
- Teen Health Advocacy Coalition (THAC)
- Tobacco-Free Sonoma County Community Coalition
Hearts of Sonoma County
Hearts of Sonoma County is a cardiovascular health initiative of the Committee for Healthcare Improvement. Our goal is to reduce heart attacks and strokes as a leading cause of premature death and disability in Sonoma County.
Sonoma Connect | Sonoma Unidos
Sonoma Connect | Sonoma Unidos is a county-wide network of organizations developing and supporting the integration of health and social systems to mitigate adverse childhood experiences and prevent complex health and social problems.
Equity in Education Initiative (EIEI)
The Equity in Education Initiative (EIEI) is a collaboration between leading nonprofits across Sonoma County to advance antiracist practices in our community, institutions, and ourselves, and the Center for Well-Being has been part of this initiative since its conception.
Coordinated Outreach Collaborative (COC)
The COC’s mission is to create a collaboration that supports, cultivates, and amplifies the impact of our community health workers / promotores de salud (CHW/Ps) to attain mutual goals that strengthen the collective resiliency in our community.